Last updated: 30/5/2023
Information We Collect
Personal Information: We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you fill out a contact form or sign up for our newsletter. This may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to share with us.
Non-Personal Information: When you visit our website, we automatically collect non-personal information about your device and usage, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and browsing history. This information helps us understand how users interact with our site and allows us to improve our services.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services: We use your information to understand how users interact with our website and to make improvements accordingly.
- To communicate with you: If you provide us with your contact information, we may use it to send you updates, newsletters, promotional materials, or to respond to your inquiries.
- To analyze usage and trends: We use aggregated, non-personal information to understand how our website is being used and to identify trends that help us make improvements.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we may disclose your information under the following circumstances:
- To our trusted service providers: We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as email marketing and analytics providers. These service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and use it only for the purpose of providing their services.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may disclose your information if required by law, in response to a court order, or to cooperate with law enforcement or government agencies.
- In connection with a business transaction: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, your information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and implement reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any websites you visit.
Your Rights and Choices
Depending on your location and applicable data protection laws, you may have certain rights concerning your personal information:
- Access: You may have the right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction: If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that we correct or update it.
- Deletion: You may have the right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain legal exceptions.
- Restriction: You may have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you dispute the accuracy of the data.
- Withdraw Consent: If we process your personal information based on your consent, you may have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- Data Portability: You may have the right to request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us through our Contact Us page. We may require verification of your identity before responding to your request.
International Data Transfers
Please note that we may process and store your personal information in various locations around the world where our service providers maintain facilities. By using the Website, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your personal information in these locations, which may have different data protection laws than those in your own country.
If you are a California resident, you may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). To learn more about your rights and how to exercise them..